Alberta is a province of contrasts. Vast mountains and stretching plains. Raging rivers and desolate badlands. Open expanses of wild nature and sprawling concrete cities.
That's what makes it such a great place to get an array of drone photos and videos.
We found some great ones at Dronestagram, a website that collects drone photography and cinematography.
1. Lake Louise (by Buckyhoweth)
2. Ghost River (by jroalonso)
3. Canmore (by jroalonso)
4. William Hawrelak Park, Edmonton (by Full Auto Media)
5. Stirling (by Aero Retina Optics)
6. Banff (by Buckyhoweth)
7. Downtown Edmonton (by newelly54)
8. Magrath (by jasonmurray)
9. Jasper National Park (by EyesofCanadaGoose)